ION’s Raid II flat pedal shoe has the best possible performance in terms of grip, power transmission, durability, usability & style.
- The sole has a concept now mixing a rather soft EVA mid-sole with a soft yet durable rubber blend on the outer sole, called it Pin Tonic
- Asymmetrical shaft to add some protection on the crank side.
- The sole design features dedicated pedal and walking zones. They extend from the ball of the foot to the very end of the mid-foot area.
- Toe and heel areas are shaped with particular climb zones to ensure maximum traction off the pedal
- In the toe area a pre-shaped firm toe box protects the foot when it hits rocks or roots.
- The sleek design of the Raid II even allows you to wear it where you don't need any functionality but ideally tons of style:
- Weight: 400 g per shoe (size 42)